Your Written CommunicationsKnowing how to say it
Your Image via Written Communications.
In today’s competitive world, your written communication should engage a reader. Whether it is a proposal or a resume, the reader should feel involved in the write-up. Effective written communication develops and enhances an organization’s image. When writing to a colleague, client, or a business partner, the content must be clear, concise, persuasive, accurate, and confident. It is essential for the success and growth of any organization.
Effective written communication is crucial when preparing worthy promotional materials for business development. It can help in building the friendliness of an organization. Albeit speech came before writing, writing is more unique and formal than speech. Writing involves a careful choice of words, organized in a correct order in sentence formation as well as consistent alignment of the sentences. Moreover, writing is more valid and reliable than speech. We will enhance your image via written communication!
Advantages of Written Communication:
- Written communication helps in laying down principles, policies and rules for running of an organization.
- It is a permanent means of communication. Hence, it is useful where record maintenance is required.
- It assists in proper delegation of responsibilities. While in case of oral communication, it is impossible to fix and delegate responsibilities on the grounds of speech as it can be taken back by the speaker or he may refuse to acknowledge.
- Written communication is more precise and explicit.
- It provides ready records and references.
- Legal defenses can depend upon written communication as it provides valid records.
Deliver the right words to explain your objectives, differentiate your brand, and promote your business. With a little help from us, you will be able to express in writing what you are all about—and why people should care.
Writing assistance is available for:
- Book Chapters
- Book Reviews
- Book Summaries per book
- Books (ghostwriting)
- Brochures (no graphic work)
- Business Plans
- Editorial Management
- Editorial on Call
- Fact Checking
- Grant Writing
- Lesson Plans
- Letters (Business, Cover, Fundraising & Sales)
- Line Editing
- Office Practices Manuals
- Power Point Presentations
- Press Releases
- Slogan/Theme Development (no graphic work)
- Website Content Development (no graphic work)
- Website Content Maintenance (no graphic work)
- White Papers