There are an estimated one billion virtual workers in 2012, and the number is expected to continue climbing well into the future. With a global workforce, you are provided with a cost-effective and talented pool of employees to draw from. With a virtual team, you are given a Follow the Sun production environment.
With a virtual team, you have the normal issues of a localized team, with the additional challenges of distance and cultural differences. Virtual Team Building and Management will give you participants the knowledge to work with these challenges and succeed in a growing global workforce.
- Know the keys to establishing a virtual team
- Learn how to hold effective meetings and group sessions
- Learn effective ways to communicate with team members
- Use tools to build trust and confidence among employees
- Know how to handle poor performing employees
- Know how to manage a virtual team during any project