The Power of Dress
“Many capable men and women are disqualified from job opportunities because they simply do not look the part“. ~Brian Tracy
Topic: The Power of Dress ▬ Professional Dress with Personal Style
What image do people have of you or your team? How are you perceived by others? What impact could a poor or unprofessional image have on your success? Today, more than ever, image in the workplace requires thoughtful consideration. Companies want to know they are working with the Best in the industry. We only get one chance to make a great first impression.
What you wear expresses how you feel about yourself. When you look good, you reflect self-confidence. The first and foremost rule is that you must be the center of attention, not your clothes. We are here to help to keep that focus on you! To do this, you have to be conscious of your total appearance.
- Ensuring employees consistently reflect your corporate brand.
- Grooming employees for continued advancement.
- The importance of the first impression.
- Rethink and redefine what constitutes appropriate workplace attire.
- Learn how stereotypes are formed.
- More casual dress choices for developing a professional image that reflects your personal style.