How To Be An Extraordinary Receptionist
Customers form an impression about your company when they walk through the door or when they call your company and is greeted by the receptionist. Their level of professionalism represents your company’s brand. Learn how to properly reflect the company’s brand through your appearance, behavior, attitude, business manners and communication skills.
- Making Great First Impressions
- Communicating on the Phone
- Greeting Guests in Person
- Scheduling Appointments and Meetings Using Outlook
- Handling Difficult Visitors
- 8 Major Nonverbal Behaviors
- Impact Dressing
- Top 10 Appropriate Dressing Tips
- Clothing Distractions that Draw Unwanted Attention
- Personal Hygiene, and much more!