When you meet someone for the first time, they make major decisions about you in the first seven seconds of meeting you. Learn how to make those decisions work to your advantage.
- Writing a Successful Cover Letter
- How to Make a Resume
- Preparing for an Interview
- Creating Impressive Video Resumes
- Guidelines for Successful Interview Dressing
- Checklist for the Interview Day
- Relaxation Technique for Pre-Interview Jitters
- Introducing Yourself and Others
- Responding to Introductions
- Handshakes to Avoid
- Eye Signals and Eye Contact
- Examples of Body Language
- During the Interview
- List of Generic Interview Questions
- After the Interview, and much more!