High-Performance Teams (Remote Workforce) are organizations, teams or groups working in a virtual environment that are focused on achieving the same goals. Bringing team members together through a virtual environment can be a challenging task. This workshop identifies these challenges and helps participants push through to success.
With our High-Performance Teams (Remote Workforce) workshop, participants will begin to see how important it is to develop a core set of high-performance skills while working remotely. By knowing and managing the way people interact in a remote environment, you will be setting up your high-performance teams to accomplish any task.
- Define high-performance teams.
- Define remote workforce.
- Understand the characteristics of a high-performance team.
- Understand how to create teamwork.
- Understand the importance of communication.
- Understand how to train your high-performance team of remote employees.
- Learn how to manage a high-performance team.
- Learn the techniques of an effective team meeting